Drew’s Drift career started in 2007 with the need for track time to prepare himself for competition Drew approached the nearest race track to hold test days. In 2009 he had his first crack at competition in D1NZ Rookie.
Drew now drift’s one of the most incredible cars in the field. His S15 Silvia is running a menacing, heart pounding 6.0L Chevy V8!! (LS2)
The big powerful V8 aligned with the excellent drifting characteristics and bold styling’s of the Nissan S15 Silvia makes the perfect drift machine!!
Doni D – “I have high expectations of myself and I am always striving to be the best. I have big goals that will take me and my car around the world at the highest level and I am so lucky to be able to do these alongside my team mate and partner Jodie”
– 2009 D1NZ Pro-Am Taupo 4th place
– 2010 Moved up To PRO-Level in NZ Drift Series
finshingin 10th place at Pukekohe
– 2011 Competed in D1NZ Pro Series
– 2012 Qualified 4th at the 4 n Rota Jambory at Manfeild,
finishing in 6th position
– 2013 D1NZ Round 5 – Christchurch – Finished 3rd
– 2013 Nac Drift Nationals 4th place
1999 Nissan Silvia S15
– 6.0L LS2 Corvette V8
– Upgraded Race Cam and valve springs, along with the
custom headers and exaust has an awesome rumble
– 340kw and over 2400NM of tourque at the wheels
– 6 speed Tremec Race Gearbox
– All suspension components have been replaced for the coming season.
– This is the only vehicle of its kind with this combination in the country. The sound and way it performs while drifting is truly amazing and turns heads everywhere it goes.